Permanent Bracelet in Halifax - | Mali's Forever Jewelry
Are you looking for permanent bracelet or anklet in Halifax- Nova Scotia ?
We are so excited to be able to offer our Permanent Jewelry in our studio in Bedford ( Halifax Regional Municipality) .
Material: 14k Gold, Sterling Silver
Book an appointment for this service in our studio in Sunnyside Place-Bedford
A permanent or forever jewelry made just for you on the spot! Select a style of 14k gold or Sterling Silver. The custom chain will be welded onto your wrist, ankle or neck by our jeweler in Mali’s jewelry studio in Bedford, Nova Scotia. It will not have a clasp and should not require any maintenance. A little sparkle for your everyday.
Term and Conditions of warranty for Permanent jewelry
If you are not completely satisfied with the quality or the workmanship of any item purchased, we will refund or exchange your purchase at our discretion within 7 calendar days from the date of purchase.
All 14K gold and Sterling silver items come with an exclusive 3-month limited warranty of quality and workmanship from the date of purchase. If the jewelry piece breaks at the weld point, we will re-weld it free of charge. If there is a defect with charms, or an issue that is a result of Mali’s work, we will fix it free of charge. Our warranty will not cover chain breakage or stretching due to rough wear & accidental pulling. But, for a $20 fee, we will reconnect the chain with an additional jump ring or do our best to fix the issue!
If the chain becomes lost, receive 20% off of a replacement chain.
To make a claim under this warranty, simply bring the item purchased and the relevant Mali’s receipt into our studio within 3 months from the date of purchase or contact [email protected] for instructions about sending it and the original proof of purchase by mail.
Permanent Jewelry Frequent questions and Answers
- What are the permanent bracelets called?
-An Infinity Bracelet is a chain that is welded on your wrist without a clasp. A modern, minimal friendship bracelet, these bracelets are designed to be worn always, or until you decide to snip it off with scissors.
- Are permanent bracelets welded to your skin?
- Though "permanent jewelry" may sound extreme, it's not quite what it sounds like. The bracelet doesn't attach to your skin at all. Instead, a jeweler fits the chain you want to your wrist and welds it closed so that there's no clasp.
- How much does it cost to get a permanent bracelet/ anklets?
- The permanent bracelet/anklets cost is dependent on the chai model and your wrist size which is measured by our jeweler. Our permanent bracelet price is starting from $31.2 for a 6” wrist.
- How long does a permanent bracelet last?
- Once the bracelet is welded on, it's permanently attached to the wearer's wrist. The solid gold or sterling silver used for these bracelets is durable and can last a lifetime. The bracelets be easily removed with scissors if need be. They would need to be removed for, say, an MRI. We can re-weld the chain for you in this case.
- Can you go through airport security with a permanent bracelet?
- Absolutely! The Security officer in the airports does not ask you to remove fine jewelry, so you'll be able to take your permanent jewelry with you on all your adventures